Thursday, June 18, 2009

This and that

Debbie Stoll asked me to help spread the word about Youth Days:

Youth Days at Southside Baptist Church will continue each Wednesday, 2-5 p.m., through the end of July. Youth Days are for children who have completed Kindergarten and above. The Mountain Park First Baptist Church van will pick up children from the primary school in Mountain Park at 1:30. It will stop at Snyder Housing Authority at 1:40 and at the Snyder City Park (at the west gate) at 1:50. Another van will pick children up at the Snyder Elementary School at 1:45. At Youth Days, participants will engage in recreation, Bible Study, crafts, music, snacks, missions, and Bible skills.


Library re-arranging continues

Still working on getting the books re-shelved at the library. It's a long drawn out process, but I think the end result will be worthwhile. I hate having to put the older books in storage, but we just don't have room for all of them on the shelves.

I keep discovering books I want to read. ~sigh~ So many books, so little time!

I have to give a big "thank you" to Shirley Holder, Pam and Kelsey Ford and Ruthe Kendall for helping last Friday. They made a daunting task much easier. We're working again this Friday, and hopefully will have the mess cleared away by the end of the day.

1 comment:

  1. Dee, enjoyed your blog... I was impressed with all the correct spelling and correct dates and times of activities. Please continue to send to me, I appreciate the details of the meetings I don't attend. Thanks, Patti Mountford
    +

    ReplyDelete